NERC Virus Announcement

I’m sure you have been expecting this letter.  Due to the crisis we all are experiencing, I’ve had to delay the 2020 Pumpkin Run until October 23 – 24 – 25, 2020.  I really hated to do this because many of you use our rally for a practice run for the Great Race but I couldn’t wait much longer due to cancellation policy at the hotel. 

The new date had to be coordinated between, hotel, rally master, fire hall, ladies of the kitchen and workers. Getting everyone on the same page wasn’t easy but I hope it works out for everyone.  The hotel will transfer your reservations to the new dates, but I suggest you call to confirm and if you aren’t able to attend you must call the hotel and cancel.  We are using TRU by Hilton and our block of rooms is under Northeast Rally Club (302-515-2100). The hotel couldn’t honor our earlier rate but did give us a rate of $135 per night ($4 per night increase).  At this point I can’t give refunds but will move your entry fee to October.  I have had to pay or put deposits on several things, but in October if I get enough entries to cover expenses, I will gladly refund as much as possible or credit your payment to 2021. 

Being this is our 20th rally, I have planned a special event to honor everyone that has supported us and thanks to a special friend of the rally have some great gifts (Laptops, TV’s, Gift Cards, Tablets, etc) to mark the occasion.

In August I will send out another letter with more details and hotel directions and schedule of events.

Stay safe – Stay healthy

Bob Bryan


Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.